The world is taking a whole new turn towards online purchases. This does not leave behind the medication scope. Drugs, both prescribed and not, original and generic are displayed on the websites of these online pharmacies giving you the liberty to get your exact wants. On opening the website of any online pharmacy, you should be able to get a glimpse of the information about what they deal in and the process around the purchase.
Online pharmacies have made life so convenient and medicines so accessible that it is the most widely used option globally. You need to know what to do once you are logged in to the website. Simply follow these steps:
- Depending on your need, (pain-relief, antibiotic etc) select the drug you want to purchase.
- Fill in your preferred mode of payment; VISA, credit card, PayPal etc.
- Fill up shipping details that will include your preferred pick up point.
Canada Pharmacies Online: Merits and Demerits
Online pharmacies have a lot of benefits and along with them, a fair share of disadvantages. The advantages are as follows:
- Privacy and anonymity – Sometimes you suffer conditions that are somewhat embarrassing and you need a little confidentiality. Online pharmacies have you covered on this since you do not get to interact with a doctor face to face.
- No prescription – Purchasing without prescription will help you save money since you will buy only what you can afford at the time.
- Get informed – A lot of information matters indications and contraindications are available on online pharmacies’ and can be referred to when the need arises.
- Convenience – Online pharmacies can be accessed by anybody at any time. What you need is an internet connection, log in and you are good to go. Take advantage and purchase your medications from the comfort of your home.
- Lower prices – Online pharmacies’ drugs are fairly priced as compared to any others. This cost-effectiveness is what has led to the surge in online pharmacies thus an easier cheaper option for you. For as low as 0.27$ you can get Viagra pills for instance.
- A Wider variety of drugs – With online pharmacies, you have a wider range of drugs on top of a greater selection of generic drugs, all at your disposal. This way you can pick what works with you on the list. Depending on your need you can purchase any drug; pain-relief, antibiotic, skin-care, weight-loss, ED among many others.
- Offers and discounts – These come in various forms ranging from free shipping, discounts on large purchases and even after sales services like follow-ups and goodwill between the buyer and vendor. Whereas, 10 100mg pills of Viagra will cost you 36.57$, on large purchases you will get 10 100 mg Viagra pills and another 10 20mg Cialis only at 46.16$.
Despite all the advantages above, there are a number of demerits of purchasing on online pharmacies. The list is as follows:
- Scam and cons – With the rise of online pharmacies, there is also an increase in online thieves and scammers. They pose as vendors and end up conning you with your money thereby disappointing and frustrating you.
- Unlicensed and unregulated online pharmacies – This refers to pharmacies that do not meet the standard requirements. The disadvantage of such is that the vendors could sell you fake or compromised drugs. The safety and quality of your drugs are not guaranteed either. The legality of the goods shipped to unsuspecting buyers is at stake and the distribution just as risky.
- Buyer insecurity – The information you give out during online purchases can be used by vendors who are out for their personal gain. Credit card details are supposed to be handled carefully to avoid falling victims to vendors who bait buyers.
- Hidden charges – Malice when dealing with people you don’t know is common. Some vendors will have charges hidden within the purchasing processes unnoticeable by the buyer, only to discover some overcharge upon completion.
Canada Pharmacies Online: Customer Feedback
Client reviews and feedback are an important part of your day to day life as a buyer as you get to learn more about the undertakings of online pharmacies. Here, you will be able to learn of the highlights and drawbacks when it comes to online purchases including but not limited to sites you need to avoid and those you should always buy from.
An Example of Online Pharmacy Review
A close examination of the above sample will show you that this is definitely a pharmacy you should visit. 35-year-old Tiffany says she was impressed by the wide range of products offered plus the most competitive rates offered by this particular online pharmacy.
On the same note, 45-year-old Fabio found the same pharmacy affordable and wrote ‘’…cure without spending a fortune.’’
According to Rachael who is 39 years old, she was able to get the highest quality of drugs at the lowest price and feels like this particular online pharmacy knows how to win clients over.
Canada Pharmacy Online: A Check on Certification of Pharmacy
This is the surest way of getting to know whether the online pharmacy you are purchasing from is legit or not. You should do this all the time you want to purchase any drug so that you do not fall victim to any online theft because that can be so frustrating and discouraging.
Go to a site like NAPB (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) and you will find all the sites that are not recommended for one reason or another. Others are Legit Script, Scam Advisor among others.
NAPB Official Website For Legit Check
On top of that, you need to know characteristics of sites that are red-flagged. They are as below:
- New sites – Extremely young websites especially those that are a few months old should raise an eyebrow.
- Contact information – Scam sites normally have invalid contacts meaning that if you wanted to reach them you will face a big challenge.
- Enquire from potential clients– You will be able to get any information about scam sites from people who experienced the same.
Online pharmacies are the big thing now and as such the most commonly used. You need to be careful as you go about online drug purchase so that you do not fall victim to scammers positioning themselves as vendors. Whenever in doubt please check online for our TOP List of recommended sites to be sure. Remember that all medication should be administered on a doctor’s instruction to be rid of any side effects.